EEHC welcomes the following submissions
- Research Article
- Review Article
- Case Study
- Short Communication
- Editorial Article
- Follows the outline of Introduction, Materials, Methods, Discussion, Conclusions, Acknowledgement, conflict of interest, funding source (grant number) and References.
- Supported by the significant and relevant amounts of data.
- Data should have been developed by the author(s).
- Conclusions are based primarily on the data presented and compared to the published literature.
- The topic is relatively broad in scope
- A review article should be on-topic which is of interest to a wide readership.
- Review articles should have comprehensive coverage of a topic in clear and lucid language with representative figures and images.
- Represents an overview of published information and data from many authors and sources
- It does not contain original data (to any great extent).
- Abstract and keywords are a must.
- Case Reports must provide an original description of a previously unreported entity or report a new presentation of a known disease or a new perspective of the case which poses a diagnostic and therapeutic challenge.
- Case Reports should include a comprehensive review of similar cases and state the differences between the present case and previous cases.
- Case reports should be accompanied by clinical, radiological and pathologic images.
- Short Communications are limited to 1000 words and are not subdivided.
- The paper should contain an abstract, main body and references, and contain no more than 6 figures or tables, combined.
- The abstract is limited to 100 words.
- They aim to report new ideas, recent advances in modelling and software.
- Written by the OA Text Editors, Associate Editors, or Invited Guest Editors on a variety of subjects of interest to the Journal readers